Monday, November 11, 2013

God is so good!

I have no words to describe my gratitude to Almighty God for all his blessings. We had a perfect ultrasound today. Baby is measuring 9w1d. Heart beat was 190 bpm. The little one waved his/her arms. I got all teary eyed. The clot has reduced significantly and my doctor was so happy. I have been scheduled for my first OB appt. Feels a little strange since I have had so many ultrasounds the past 4 weeks. I don't even know what an OB appt is going to be like. Is this really happening? I am pregnant and there is life growing in my womb. It definitely feels like a dream.

Thank you Lord! Thank you my dear Heavenly Mother. We are so so unworthy for this gift. We pray and hope that we get to meet and raise this little one here on earth. I am praying for all my dear blogger friends specially all those who are waiting to meet their spouse or hold a baby in their arms.

17 comments:

  1. Praise god!!!!!!!!!!!! I am overjoyed for you! I thought and prayed all day for you!!!!!!!!! -Amy from colorado

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! I am so happy for you! Keep growing, little one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so, so, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God! God is so good! Will continue to pray in thanksgiving and petition for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!! Oh J, I am so happy for you and your family!!! Grow, baby, grow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO happy to hear this! Praise the Lord! Praying that your baby continues to grow and flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! That's great news all around. So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome news!! Grow, grow, grow little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. God is soo good! we'll keep praying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so wonderful!! I'm so happy for you! Keep growing, little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prayers are answered!!! Continued prayers for you and your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a heartrate! So happy and excited for you! I will continue to pray for you and baby daily.

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!! I'm so very happy to know that your little one is growing and waving!! :-). My prayers continue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. :):):) praying for you and this sweet little one!!!

    ReplyDelete