Friday, August 2, 2013

Adopt a Blogger - August

Wow! I have been selected as the blogger for this month's "Adopt A Blogger". I feel so blessed. Thank you Lord and thank you for all your prayers!

I had to take a break from Blogs and FB. It was overwhelming me!!! I was spending at least 1 hour daily which means wasting 7 hours a week doing pretty much nothing. Almost a full working day when I could have prayed or attended daily Mass or done something useful! Well very randomly, I logged into FB today and that's when I realized that I was going to be prayed for this entire month. Thank you once again!

If you are new to my blog, you can read more about us and our TTC journey here. DH and I have been married for 5 years. We have had seven pregnancy losses - 1 ectopic and the rest were all early miscarriages. We have been doing both NaPro and Reproductive Immunology treatments. Thanks to all the blogs which helped us find more about NaPro and Dr. KK. In fact, I found my CrMS practitioner through Catholic IF Blogs. God has been guiding us and helped us pursue treatments without going against Church teachings.

Suffering has brought us closer to God in many ways. We were Cradle Catholics but we didn't live our lives as good Catholics for a long time. Over the last five years, our hearts have changed and the graces have flowed abundantly. We no longer fear Suffering. Instead, we know it is the path to Heaven. God has blessed our marriage abundantly. Our desire is to raise children here on earth for God. I so often try to imagine what it would be like to have a large family. However, we pray for peace and joy if that is not what God wills. Here are a few book recommendations for all those going through Suffering :

We will be continuing treatments for a while before we look into adoption or move on. Thank you once again! I already feel so much peace. God Bless you!

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to a fruitful month for you, and thanks for the reminder to read "Trustful Surrender"- my therapist keeps telling me to read it and I keep forgetting, doh!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a pleasure to pray for you this month!!! We have some big decisions to make so there will be lots of anxiety to offer up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will definitely be praying for you! I'm praying and wishing you all the best. I hope this month will be a very good month for you! May God continue to bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to pray for you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy to be praying for you and offering my sufferings for you. Suffering is the path to heaven - love that you wrote that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the ability to pray for you specifically this month! :-D

    ReplyDelete