Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Salvation

I love the Sermons on audiosancto.org. 
They reach to the depths of my soul.

"No man can find salvation except in the Catholic Church. Outside the Catholic Church one can have everything except salvation. One can have honour, one can have the sacraments, one can sing alleluia, one can answer amen, one can have faith in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, and preach it too, but never can one find salvation except in the Catholic Church."

~ Saint Augustine, Doctor of the Church: Sermon to the People of Caesaria

"Pray! Pray a great deal and make sacrifices for sinners, for many souls go to Hell for not having someone to pray and make sacrifices for them."
~ Our Lady of Fatima's message

Are you ready to get down on your knees and do penance for your brothers and sisters? Are you ready to pray for all the lost souls? Are you ready to suffer and offer sacrifices?

God is calling me to suffer for my own family members and friends who are outside the Church. I need to get down on my knees and pray for them. Through my Infertility, God is calling me to suffer and I need to lovingly embrace this Cross. I cannot let this opportunity go by. It is the least I can do for our Lord. It is the least I can do for my family and friends.It is why I need to embrace my suffering and pray more and more.

A 35 minute video worth every minute..
 

Head over to Leila's blog and find out why it's time to come back to the Church.

God Bless You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment