I am thankful to all you lovely ladies for all your prayers. Your comments have always lifted me up. I am even more humbled that M at Joy Beyond the Cross sent me a St. Andrew's Christmas Novena Chaplet. I am doing this Novena for the first time and I feel so much peace and joy. And thank you dear Prayer buddy for your powerful prayers. I have felt them specially when I feel let down.
I'm so honored that this lovely blogger - I must have prayed for patience awarded me the Liebster Blog Award! Thank you so much!
The Liebster Award spotlights up and coming bloggers who generally have less than 200 followers. In return for the award, the recipient bestows the award on five of their favorite bloggers.
I would like to pass on the Liebster Blog Award to these lovely bloggers. If you haven't read their blogs, please hop on and start following...
- A Star of Hope - She was my Summer Prayer Buddy and I have felt a special bond with her. She has given birth to an adorable baby boy - Gabriel.
- Allie's Pursuit of Motherhood - Her story gives me so much hope. I am in awe of God's blessings in her life. I have tears of joy for her 2 miracle babies.
- Endo Who?- After struggling with Endometriosis for years, this lovely blogger now has a sweet 2-month baby gal.
- Infertile Catholic - She prayed for me during Summer Prayer Buddies. It's been a while since she posted so I guess she's on a blog break ;)
- The "What If" Cross - She is past her due date and is waiting for her baby. Please pray for a safe delivery for her and the baby.
Upon receipt of the Liebster Blog Award, there are a few very simple rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog or emailing them.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.